Adam brings the riddles and the gang drafts the best-nominated movies to not win the best picture award at the Oscars.
Matt brings the riddles and the gang drafts their favorite Christmas movies.
Adam Brings the riddles. Matt hates HBO Max. Ryan spends some time in a bloody shower.
Ryan wrangles the birthdays. Matt gives LOST power rankings. Adam brings a giant green lizard to the party.
Ryan hates Bobby’s Big Bifocals. Adam is Unhinged. Matt is now a Satanist.
Did our movie podcast vanish? No it didn’t.
“Ok idiot, then why can’t I find new episodes of MMGA in my podcast feed?”
The answer to that is two-fold…
- We went on a small hideous. One of our members got married, another moved and another moved again. Life gets in the way.
- It was swallowed by the media conglomerate that is Average Nobodies. The podcast feed “Make Movies Great Again” has been folded into The Average Nobodies Podcast. So, if you subscribe to the latter, you’ll get all of the movie podcast goodness you expect from us. The format is changing a bit, and to be honest, we don’t know exactly what that looks like yet–but it is coming.
“Are the cohosts staying the same?”
Yes. Adam, Sean and even our Foreign Movie Correspondent, Fella Fitzgerald, are planning to return–Ryan is even joining the fold! Right now, Ryan and I are working up a new format that will allow us to rotate hosts and guests as needed. Some weeks could be a full lineup others could be two or three of us.
Those are all the main points. Subscribe to Average Nobodies Podcasts so you don’t miss anything. New content coming very soon!
You can chat with us on Twitter, Instagram (@AverageNobodies), and Facebook (@AverageNobodies). Don’t forget, this podcast is available on iTunes, Stitcher Radio and YouTube.
1. Billy Baldwin tweet
2. Aunt Becky from Full House is a criminal
3. Bob Kraft
4. Rosa Diaz vs. Lana at WrestleMania?
5. FCFL (Fan Controlled Football League)
6. What we’ve been watching