Marshawn Lynch & Gronk Playing Video Games With Conan Makes Me Want All Three Of Them To Be Best Friends
This is incredible on so many levels. Conan is the best late night host, whether it’s monologue or just hanging with athletes or celebrities.
- Gronk and Marshawn Lynch need to immediately become best friends and real life and have some kind of reality show where they play video games all day. Invite Conan over on the weekends to drink beer and watch TV and eat life size bags of skittles.
- Watching Gronk in this video made me realize I’ve never seen him in front of a camera where he knows what’s going on. He has a constant ‘deer in the headlights’ look that accompanies him everywhere except on the football field.
- Conan’s touchdown celebration is all time.
- Gronk and Marshawn not knowing what Lipitor is, and Gronk thinking it’s Viagra is the most believable thing in the world.
- 11 minute is way too short of a segment with these three. I demand a part two!
Clearly the guy doesn’t enjoy talking with the media, can we just leave it alone? I think it is totally ridiculous that there are provisions written into NFL contracts that force players to speak with the media under penalty of fine. These are professional athletes we are talking about! First off, most of them sound like idiots because guess what? They weren’t studying Shakespeare in college! Secondly, the ones you do hear from, and that can speak well, will speak to the media. They will do this with or without a rule in their contract. Is it really necessary to put a guy like Lynch on blast for doing the bare minimum at media day?
PS- Deion, would you have liked to be harassed like this if you didn’t want to speak with media back when you played? HELL NO. Beast mode is clearly hiding from you and everyone else. Feed him some Skittles and move on!
“Eat your veggies”, parents scream across America. “Eat your vegetables and you can be big and strong like _________” (insert pro athlete or personal hero here). But is that really the truth? Lets take a look back at my childhood (anyone who was an active child during the mid to late 90’s and 2000’s) for some answers.
First off, some of the coolest dudes I knew and idolized as a kid lived in sewers. They hung in smelly stinky sewers and made that shit look cool. Just hanging around all day, fighting crime with ninja weapons, and taking advice from a giant rat. And when their fuel tanks were empty what did they eat to sustain their superhero physiques? Pizza! That’s right i’m talking about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Eating pizza by the truck load, and still being able to fight off robots, rhinos, and anything else Shredder had to throw at them. So, ask me when I was 8 if I would rather have pizza or broccoli, and my answer would be a swift nunchuk to the throat followed by a whole cheese pizza for myself.
But if that isn’t enough evidence lets look further.
Another idol of mine was the fastest guy you would ever see. Usain Bolt? Never heard of him. The guy i’m talking about is about 4 feet tall, blue, and could burn your eyes with his 40 time. Oh, and did I mention that he has an exclusive diet of chili dogs?
Sonic The Hedgehog ate just chili dogs and still was able to beat the fuck out of Dr. Robotnik.
“Ok Matt, why don’t you give us some real examples.” Fine, here you go.
Superstar running back, Marshawn Lynch slays bags of skittles while on the sidlines of his games and NBA star Michael Beasley also eats skittles. “6 or 7 bags a day” to be exact.
Clearly i’m doing something wrong. Time to increase my chili dog and skittles intake.