The Nindies 2017 Summer Showcase gives Switch owners a lot to be excited about
PAX West is upon us! Yesterday, my YouTube subscription box was flooded with Nintendo videos from their Nindies Summer Showcase. Let Damon Barker show you (video below) some of the great indie titles coming to the switch this year, and beyond.
Ok, that’s a lot of great games (new and old) coming to the Switch. I have to say, I’m very impressed with how Nintendo has been bolstering the Switch’s catalogue. What started out as a very slim launch lineup, with a couple big “tentpole” games being released throughout the year (Splatoon 2, Mario Odyssey), has turned into an extremely strong library of both physical and download-only titles.
Below is most of the games announced at the Nindies Summer Showcase along side their release dates. I’ve also included links to some of their trailers. That’s the kind of guy I am, it’s all about our readers. I ask for nothing in return*.
- Super Meat Boy Forever — 2018
- Shovel Knight: King of Cards — early 2018
- Mom Hid My Game (also on 3DS) — late 2017
- Golf Story — September 2017
- Floor Kids — holiday 2017
- Wulver Blade — September 2017
- Poly Bridge — Holiday 2017
- Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition — 2018
- Earth Atlantis — Fall 2017
- Next Up Hero — 2018
- Steamworld Dig 2 — September 21
- Mulaka — 2018
- Yono and the Celestial Elephants — October 2017
- Dragon Marked for Death — Winter
- Battle Chef Brigade — holiday 2017
- Morphies Law — Winter
- Sausage Sports Club — Fall 2017
- Light Fingers — early 2018
- Nine Parchments — holiday 2017
- No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again — 2018
Happy SWITCHing…get it?!
Posted on August 31, 2017, in Average Blog Posts, Gaming News and Reviews and tagged nindies showcase summer 2017, nindies summer showcase, ninnies summer showcase, nintendo, nintendo switch, summer showcase. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.