My Insane Roadtrip To New Jersey
What’s better than a 5 hour trip to Atlantic City filled with conversations of porn and murder? A lot of things, but between the bizarre conversations and casual Journey sing alongs, I did learn a few things:
1. Highway service centers are the work.of the Devil. All walks of life congregating in one condensed rest stop is truly a recipe of disaster. By the the way, if you ever have an extra $42,000 and want your parents murdered, go to a bathroom stall at the New Haven rest stop.
2. You know those sayings “beer before liquor never been sicker”, “liquor before beer your in the clear”? When you drink as much as I did this weekend, it doesn’t matter what comes first.
3. When in doubt, start your day with a screwdriver. Orange juice for the vitamin C. Vodka for the day drunk.
4. It should be mandatory that every state has a bar that serves 40 oz’s.
5. I AM A DANCING MACHINE
6. A pool bar is like a hot girl you date that is clearly out of your league. It starts of great, then you drink too much, and before you know it you spent all your money on her and she’s gone.
7. I have the best friends in the world. Solid vacation indeed.
Posted on August 9, 2013, in Average Blog Posts and tagged bar, beach, beer, liquor, New Jersey, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Reblogged this on Average Nobodies.