Rutgers AD Used to Call Her Players “Whores” and “Alcoholics” and 16 Years Later They’re Pissed
So I was going to write a blog about how this idiot shouldn’t be the Rutgers AD, especially after the whole Mike Rice thing. Then I started thinking why did she care in the first place, what’s the big deal with sexual promiscuity and binge drinking, especially in college? Some of the greatest athletes of all time did these things on a regular basis and long past their college years.
I wanted to put my own take on this story, but I found an article that beat me to the punch and if we’re being totally honest there’s no way I can top it so I’m just going to totally rip off his hilarious list. But honestly, all the credit goes to Ben Mathis-Lilley over at buzz feed.
1. Babe Ruth: King Of Home Runs And Venereal Disease.
2. Tiger Woods: Stopped Winning Majors After Ending His Affair With A Perkins Waitress
3. Wilt Chamberlain: Scored More Than Just Basket-Hoops: He claims to have slept with over 20,000 women, All I can say is Holy Crap.
4. Mickey Mantle: Boozed-Out Man-Skank : Says his favorite memory is catching a beej under the stands.
5. Antonio Cromartie: Can’t Remember All His Childrens’ Names Which Is Actually A Lot More Tragic Than Funny
6. Charles Barkley: Told Officer Arresting Him For DUI That He Was In A Hurry To Get A Blow Job
7. Pheidippides, The Original Marathoner :
Did he die at the end of his 26-mile run from the plains of Marathon to Athens because he was tired, or because he was incredibly wasted? And why wasn’t he wearing pants? It’s no coincidence Greeks basically invented sports AND wine AND pansexual orgies.
Like I said in the beginning Ben Mathis-Lilley over at buzzfeed totally ripped off my list but just cause I’m a nice guy and like to spread the wealth you can find his version here.